Positions Name: Regional Head
Experience: 15 - 20 years
Areas of Responsibility & brief description
- Overall responsibility to manage the existing accounts in the region.
- To manage efficiency & productivity of VACs.
- To ensure compliance to all processes as per SLA.
- Liaison with support functions (Administration, HR, Finance etc).
- Overall Security of the business units (Physical & Data).
- New process roll outs for new operations.
- Product & Process Training.
- To effectively manage staffing.
- To manage relationships with Consulate officials on a day to day basis. Meeting with Embassy on a weekly basis and sharing the Minutes with Embassy and Management.
- Achieve target (EBITA) for the region.
- Represent the company in the region and contribute to the company’s growth in the region.
- Business Development, Bid Management and Business scoping as when required.
- Preferably MBA from an Institute at repute.
- 15 to 20 years of experience in a Customer Service Industry Preferably Hospitality Background / Call Centre Background.
- Experience in handling a team of people or process.
- Basic knowledge of Computer Skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Customer Orientation.
- Ability to lead & develop.
- Achievement orientation.
- High level of integrity.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Self Motivated and Self Directed.
- Ability to multi task.
- Ability to Innovate and enhance procedures and methods to increase productivity & cost effectiveness.
- Problem -solving.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of systems and processes.
- Time Management.
- Planning, Organizing, Motivating, Directing and Controlling.
- Good Business acumen, contacts and etiquette.
- People management skills.
- Experience in dealing with Customers of Foreign Nationals would be an added advantage.
- Ability to lead and develop others would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Local Language would be an added advantage.