The photograph submitted at the time of application must fall within the specifications and sizes given below. Photographs, that do not meet the specifications, shall not be accepted.
- The photograph should be in colour and of the size of 2 inch x 2 inch (50 mm x 50 mm).
- The photo - print should be clear and with a continuous - tone quality.
- The photo should show head and shoulder.
- It should have full face, front view, eyes open.
- Photo should present full head from top of hair to bottom of chin.
- Centre head within frame.
- The background should be a plain light coloured background.
- There should not be any distracting shadows on the face or on the background.
- The expression on the face should look natural.
- Head coverings are not permitted except for religious reasons, but the facial features from bottom of chin to top of forehead and both edges of the face must be clearly shown
Correct Photo is tick - marked. Only the tick - marked photo type will be accepted.