|Service Application||Photograph Size (height x width)|
|Passport||2 cm X 2 cm|
Note: The photo requirements are very strict. Please follow the following instructions accordingly:
- Change in Photo Specification
- The photograph must be in color.
- It should be without border.
- It should have a white or light colored background only so that features are distinguishable and in contrast against the background.
- It should have a close up of your head and top of your shoulders so that your face takes up 70-80% of the photograph.
- It should be in sharp focus and clear.
- It should be of high quality with no ink marks and creases.
- The photograph must show you looking directly at the camera.
- It should be 2 cm X 2 cm.
- It should show your skin tone naturally.
- It should have appropriate brightness and contrast.
- The photograph should be a recent one not more than 3 months old.
- Photograph can be taken with headgear, The main characteristics of the face must be apparent from the photograph. Chin, nose, eyes and eyebrows must not be covered; the forehead should be uncovered to the extent that the shape of the face is apparent.
- It should be without hat/cap.
- It should be without the applicant's hair tucked behind his/her ears.
- The photograph must show facing square on to the camera, not looking over the shoulder or tilted, and showing both edges of the face clearly.
- It should be taken with uniform lighting and not show shadows or flash reflections on the face and no red eye.
- If wearing glasses the photograph must show the eyes clearly with no flash reflection off the glasses and no tinted lenses (if possible, avoid heavy frames – lighter framed glasses to be worn). Make sure the frame does not cover any part of the eye.
- The photograph must show alone (no chair backs, toys or other people visible) looking at the camera with a neutral expression and the mouth closed.
- The photograph should not have any staple marks.
- Scanned & color photocopies would NOT be accepted.