Recent Search Keywords
A tourist visa can only be granted to a foreigner who does not have a residence or occupation in India and whose sole objective of visiting India is recreation, sightseeing, casual visit to meet friends and relatives. No other activity is permissible on a Tourist Visa. The Tourist visa is non-extendable and non-convertible.
- Original Passport (valid for a minimum period of 7 months at the time of issuance of visa).
- Copy of Passport.
- Two recent photographs (51mm*51mm with white background)
- Visa application form duly completed.
- Copy of Kuwaiti Civil ID card.
- Non-Kuwaitis: Salary Certificate is required.
- In case of non-Kuwaiti Residence/Iqama copy showing two years residence.
- In case of minors NOC from the parents along with their passport/civil ID copies.
- For Minors (below 18 years): Birth certificate with English translation and parent’s passport copy is required.
- Housemaids/Servants – Salary certificate, Employment contract and Sponsor's passport copy.
- Journalist – Copy of ID card/ Press Accreditation card and letter from Kuwait Company stating that they will be going for Tourism purpose only.