Leading player in global visa, passport & citizen services Technology enabled specialty service provider for government and diplomatic missions worldwide 16+ yrs.of Global Experience BLS operates Over 12,287 visa application centres for 46 clients goverments across 66 countries, having processed over +52 million applications to date and counting with a staff force of 15k employees and associates,
Important Advisory regarding Consular Services
Consulate General of India
MINIMUM PROCESSING TIME FOR VARIOUS CONSULAR SERVICES
16th January, 2023
Minimum processing time for various Consular services being provided by Indian Consulate in Hong Kong (either directly or through its External Application Service Centre managed by M/s BLS International Ltd) is as below;
|S.No.||Service Category||Minimum Processing Time*|
|1.||Visa||5 working days a|
|2.||Issue/Re-issue of Passport||20 working days|
|3.||Other Consular services such as attestation of Domestic Helper contract; Birth/Death/ Marriage/ Educational certificate; copy of Passport/OCI & other documents; attestation of Commercial documents, Surrender of Indian Passport etc (as mentioned on our website) for which applications are submitted at Consulate’s External Application Service Centre managed by M/s BLS Intl. Ltd||3 working days|
|4.||Other consular services such as attestation of affidavits for name, DOB, relationship, change in appearance based on Indian passport; issue of NRI/ Life/ Death certificate; attestation of power of attorney/sworn affidavit; verification of Indian Driving License, issue of NOC for transportation of mortal remains etc (as mentioned on our website) for which applications are submitted directly at Consulate.||1 working day|
|5.||Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)||4 weeks b|
|6.||New/Re-issue of OCI (From date of payment & bio-metrics)||6 weeks|
|7.||New OCI- Foreign Spouse Category (From date of payment & bio-metrics)||12 weeks|
* Excluding the date of submission of application and collection of document.
a There are certain categories of Visa/Nationalities which may require longer processing time.
b It may take longer than the mentioned timeline as it is issued only after approval from the concerned authorities.
2. There is no provision for Tatkal passport facility or to shorten/expedite the process of various services or forgo the requirement of proper documentation either by paying extra fee or any other pretext.
3. Please mention particulars such as full name (as in passport), nationality, passport number, application file no, date of submission of application (BLS or Consulate), contact details such as mobile number, in your email while seeking to know the status of application already submitted. Providing these particulars will enable us to trace your application and respond. Please write to email@example.com for any applications submitted at the BLS Centre, and for applications submitted directly at the Consulate, applicants may write to firstname.lastname@example.org (for visa related issues), email@example.com (for miscellaneous consular services) and firstname.lastname@example.org (for OCI related applications). Queries related to status of application will be entertained after expiry of the minimum processing time, mentioned for the service.
24th June, 2022
ONLINE APPOINTMENT SYSTEM W.E.F 30th June 2022
For the convenience of applicants, an online appointment system at Consulate’s external application centre (managed by M/s BLS International Services Limited and located at Room 2302, Olympia Plaza, 255 King's Road, North Point, Hong Kong) is introduced from 30th June 2022 for applicants seeking various consular services (passport, visa and miscellaneous attestation services) provided by Consulate General of India in Hong Kong.
1) Applicant desirous of applying for these services must book the appointment online at https://blsindia-hongkong.com/, in advance, before visiting the Centre.
2) Applications will not be accepted from walk-ins w.e.f. 30th June 2022.
3) Service to the applicant will be provided according to the ‘Selection of Service’ option selected by the applicant from the drop-down menu at the time of booking the appointment. Request for granting services other than the one selected by the applicant will NOT BE entertained.
4) Appointments can be booked maximum one month in advance. The booking for the particular day will close at 00:00 HRS.
5) Cancellation of appointment is possible until 48 hours prior to the date of appointment. Any request with regard to late arrival by the applicant will not be entertained. In such a case, applicant will have to book a fresh appointment.
6) Any misuse of appointment systems or wrong information at the time of booking etc., may render the applicant liable for denial of services subsequently.
7) Time for submission of applications is between 0900 HRS to 1300 HRS from Monday to Friday (except public holidays).
8) No prior appointment is required for collection of documents. The timing of collection of documents is 1600 HRS to 1730 HRS on all working days.
Recent Search Keywords
- Call us: +852-58195329
- Email: email@example.com
India Visa Application Centre, Hongkong
Years of Global Experience
Countries of Operations
As per consulate general of India, Hong Kong BLS is authorized to assist all applicants who want to apply e visa for India. Please visit BLS office during working hours in order to complete the e visa application and for smooth processing.
Please note that applicants are required to bring their original passport, business card ( if applying for Business Visa) and other supporting documents to process the e-visa.
Assisting individuals, groups and professionals for Visa, Passport and Consular Services
BLS International Services Limited, Hong Kong is a trustworthy partner of the Consulate General of India, Hong Kong for managing the administrative and non-judgmental tasks of processing Visa, Passport and consular applications.
Applicants are solely responsible for the application(s) they submit. Any false or misrepresentation of facts, incomplete or invalid supporting documents will have a direct bearing on the decision carried out by the Consulate General of India.