Who can apply?
Diplomatic, Official or Service and UN Passports requiring Indian Visa may be submitted directly to the Consulate between 9.30 AM to 12.00 PM along with Note Verbale.
Diplomatic, Official, Service and UN Passport holders requiring Indian Visa may submit visa application directly to the Consular section of Indian Consulate located at Unit D, 16th Floor, United Centre, 95, Queensway, Admiralty, Hong Kong between 9.30 AM to 12.30 PM. Following documents are to be submitted along with visa application form:
- One printed copy of the online visa application form duly signed on both pages
- One recent photograph as per photo specifications
- Diplomatic/Official/Service/UN passport with at least two blank pages and minimum 6 months validity
- Copy of profile page of the passport. If applicant is holding dual/multiple nationality, copy of profile page of all passports
- Copy of Consular Corps/HK/Macau/UN ID
- Note Verbale in original clearly mentioning the purpose and duration of visit
- Self undertaking as per Form-II regarding use of satellite phone
- General self undertaking as per Form-III