- - Got authorized to process Portugal Visa Applications in Russia from 22 locations.
- - Entered a strategic alliance with Al Wafi Governmental Services Corporation for executing contract awarded by Government of Egypt for Legalization of documents and for issuing express movement certificate for the Egyptians living in the diaspora.
- - Got accredited by RCMP’s Canadian Criminal Real Time Identification Services (CCRTIS) to run finger printing services for the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP’s), Government of Canada.
- - Commenced accepting Visa Applications for Brazil Embassy in China
- - Expanded operations in 11 more cities for Attestation and Apostille services for India’s Ministry of External Affairs
- - Commenced operations for the Embassy of Vietnam in India
- - Entered Fortune India’s Next 500 Companies list of 2019
- - Started accepting Visa Applications for Lebanon Embassy in India, Nepal, Thailand and Bangladesh
- - Commenced operations for the Embassy of Brazil in Lebanon
- - Acquired Delhi based Starfin India Pvt. Ltd.
- - Commenced Italy visa application processing in Singapore
- - Began operation for French Embassy in Jordan
- - Made it to the Forbes Asia's 200 'Best under a Billion' 2018 list
- - Started supporting Sopra Steria and UKVI to enable visa renewals in UK
- - Commencement of Consular Services (ROSC) Abuja (Nigeria) and Beirut (Lebanon).
- - Citizen Services Contract from the Embassy of Afghanistan.
- - Added a new section for UAE Consular Section Services for Dakar (Senegal).
- - Listed on two Indian stock exchanges - National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange
- - Awarded Punjab e-Governance Project.
- - Won 1st Global Visa contract for Major Schengen Country – Spain
- - Turnover of 95.44 Million USD for 2016-17
- - Commenced operations for Indian
Consulate General of India in Hong Kong, High Commission of India in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), Embassy of Hungary Baku (Azerbaijan), UAE Manpower Contract Embassy of Bangladesh India
- - Turnover of 75.90 Million USD for 2015-16
- - Initiated foreign missions abroad (4 missions for an EU country)
- - Added 7 Indian missions abroad, including high
volume locations of US and Canada
Commenced operations for Indian
Embassy in Saudi
Arabia and Singapore
Started VACs for Indian Embassy in UAE along with other Indian Mission's VACs in South Asian countries2011
Started operations for Indian Embassy
in Spain, Kuwait, Sudan and Russia
Commenced operations for the embassies of Austria, Belgium, Greece, Romania and Tunisia in India
Received first visa application processing order from
the Portuguese Embassy in New Delhi (India)