Required Documents To Apply
- A PDF copy of your valid passport
- Copy Vaccination Certificate (Optional)
- Payment via a credit/ debit card.
India e Visa - What is it?
The India eVisa is an official tourist visa that permits international travelers to enter India for tourism purposes. It is electronically linked to your passport.
There are 3 different types of tourist e Visas available for foreign nationals to enter India, we offer the following:
- 30 day e Visa India
- 1 year e Visa India
- 5 years e Visa India
Note: All e Visas are non-extendable and non-convertible.
The Government of India does not grant visas on arrival.
When should I apply for my India evisa?
- 1 year and 5 year visas - You can apply for your e Tourist Visa 120 days before your intended date of arrival in India, and a minimum of 4 days in advance of the date of arrival to India.
- 30 day e Visa - You may apply a minimum of 4 days before your departure. For this visa, you can only start the application as early as 30 days before the date you plan to travel.