Recent Search Keywords
- Minor Passport
Applicant must come in person to submit all passport related applications
* Renewal of Passport/Re-issue of booklet will always be a issue of new booklet with a new passport number and with fresh validity.
- Applicant must come personally for the submission and collection of the passport unless they applied for the Courier Service
- Renewal of the passport will be issue with the new passport number
- For the Tatkal Service you need to apply at High Commission of India
- Details on the passport application form should tally as the current passport unless if applicant want update the Personal Particular details
- Applicant need to update the address if the address in the current passport is not valid. Applicant need to attach the aadhard card, driving license , ration card, utilities bill to update the address
- Change of signature, adding the spouse name and change of address need enclose the letter
- If one of the parent is residing in Malaysia but in India, the No Objection Letter from the Parent residing in India needs to be stamped by the Ministry of External Affairs.
- If one of the parent is overseas the same needs to be stamped by High Commission/Embassy/Consulate of India of the residing country.
No hand written forms will be accepted
- Please note that it is mandatory to bring the child.
- Duly filled Online Application Form and Personal Particular Form
- Passport copies of applicant (Minor) ( first page, last page and Valid Dependant / Long Term Social / Student / Residence visa page and the last page)
- Original Passport
- Both parents passport copies (first two pages, Valid Employment / Dependant / Long Term Social / Student / Residence visa page and the last page)
- Four coloured passport size photograph with white colour background.
- Passport only can be renewed if validity less than 1 year or pages less than 3
- Duly filled the Annexure D application form
To avoid any incorrectness in photographs, we recommend you to take the photograph service at our centre at a nominal price.
- Change in Photo Specification
- The photograph must be in color.
- It should be without border.
- It should have a white or light colored background only so that features are distinguishable and in contrast against the background. It should have a close up of your head and top of your shoulders so that your face takes up 70-80% of the photograph.
- It should be in sharp focus and clear.
- It should be of high quality with no ink marks and creases.
- The photograph must show you looking directly at the camera.
- It should be 5 cm X 5 cm. It should show your skin tone naturally.
- It should have appropriate brightness and contrast.
- The photograph should be a recent one not more than 3 months old.
- Photograph can be taken with headgear, The main characteristics of the face must be apparent from the photograph. Chin, nose, eyes and eyebrows must not be covered; the forehead should be uncovered to the extent that the shape of the face is apparent.
- It should be without hat/cap.
- It should be without the applicant's hair tucked behind his/her ears.
- The photograph must show facing square on to the camera, not looking over the shoulder or tilted, and showing both edges of the face clearly.
- It should be taken with uniform lighting and not show shadows or flash reflections on the face and no red eye.
- If wearing glasses the photograph must show the eyes clearly with no flash reflection off the glasses and no tinted lenses (if possible, avoid heavy frames – lighter framed glasses to be worn). Make sure the frame does not cover any part of the eye.
- The photograph must only be visible of applicant (no toys, chair, etc.) looking at the camera with a neutral expression and mouth closed.
- The photograph should not have any staple marks. Scanned & color photocopies will not be accepted.
Please note that the fees / processing charge are non-refundable and non-transferable
The fee can only be paid in cash.
Application Fees :
|S.no||Particulars||Passport fee(RM)||ICWF(RM)||BLS Fee(RM)||Total fee|
|1||For issue of ordinary fresh passport or reissue of passport of 36 pages for minors below eighteen years of age with validity of five years or till the minor attains the age of eighteen years, whichever is earlier||236||10||9.5||255.50|
|2||Replacement of passport of 36 pages for changes in personal particulars for minors below the age of eighteen years with validity of five years or till the minor attains the age of eighteen years, whichever is earlier||236||10||9.5||255.50|
|S.no||Particulars||Tatkal Passport fee(RM)||ICWF(RM)||BLS Fee(RM)||Total fee|
|1||For issue of ordinary fresh passport or reissue of passport of 36 pages for minors below eighteen years of age with validity of five years or till the minor attains the age of eighteen years, whichever is earlier||944||10||9.5||963.50|
|2||Replacement of passport of 36 pages for changes in personal particulars for minors below the age of eighteen years with validity of five years or till the minor attains the age of eighteen years, whichever is earlier||944||10||9.5||963.50|
For additional services please click here
1. A service fee of RM 9.50/- would be charged by the 'Passport and Other Consular Services Application Centre' (PCSAC) over and above mentioned fees in case of application being submitted at the PCSAC.
2. RM 10.00 will be charged as ICWF fee in addition to above mentioned fee.
3. Applicants desiring Tatkaal (Emergency) Passport Services may submit their completed application along with required documents directly at the High Commission of India between 0930 hrs to 1200 hrs on any working days.
Please be advised that the estimated processing times are mentioned below. However, the time taken to process an application also depends on the following factors such as; the city in which application was submitted, the city / country where the previous / old passport was issued, your current visa status, etc. The estimated processing time mentioned below does not include the time that the courier company will take to deliver the passport. Please keep in mind that incomplete applications will lead to a delay in the processing of an application, and all applicant(s) are requested to comply with any changes that may occur during this time.
You are requested to make your travel arrangements only after receiving relevant service. BLS/HCI will not be liable for any claims of inconvenience/ penalties, applicant need to make changes in their travel plans owing to the delays and/or any inconvenience caused due to any rejections.
Processing times mentioned do not include transit time by courier from the Collection Centre. Incomplete applications will lead to an increase in processing time and applicants will need to comply with any changes in the procedure that may occur during this time. BLS/HCI would not be responsible for any inconvenience/problems faced due to any rejections or delays.
|1||Fresh Passport||Minimum 7 Working days|
|2||Re-Issue of Passport||Minimum 7 Working days|
|3||Lost and Damaged Passport||Minimum 10 Working days|
|4||Emergency Certificate||Minimum 5 Working days|
For lost/damaged passport a minimum of 10 working days in most cases. However in some cases it could take more time.
For the passport renewal processing time it's subject to clearance
No hand written forms will be accepted
You must submit an application for a passport with the relevant documentation and prescribed fee as listed on the application form, the application form can also be accessed by clicking here or download the same by clicking on the relevant form name given below.
Online Passport application form Personal Particular Form
The forms are in PDF format.
You will need an Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and download these forms.
Please click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To Download a Form:
1. Click on the form link
2. When the form opens, save the form on your computer.
1. Press the right button on your mouse on the required link.
2. Select Save Target As from the list
3. Save the form on your computer.