- Consular Services
- Single Status
- Emergency certificate / Out Pass
- Attestation of Driving License
- Attestation of Affidavit for Obtaining Child Passport in India
- Attestation of Marriage Certificate/Birth Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Endorsement of ECNR
- Attestation : Power of Attorney/ Legal Documents
- Attestation of Degree Certificates from India
- Death Certificate Attestation
- Single Status
- Relationship Certificate
- No Objection Letter
- NRI status Letter
Please who apply for consular service must be a resident of Malayia ( PR, Employment Pass, Dependent Pass or Long Term Pass )
If they dont have any residential status the following documents are required.
1. First Stage Approval Letter from MDEC/MSC
2. Company Letter ( Purpose of Attestation mentioned)
No hand written forms will be accepted
- Dully filled EAP 2 Form
- Unmarried certificate from Tahsildar or Executive Magistrate should be attested by Ministry of External Affairs and from the state authorities from where the certificate is been issued. If the certificate issue from Jammat then it should be attested from tahsildar prior to state and MEA authorities.
- 1 Photograph of the applicant
- 1 passport copy ( First Page , Last Page & Valid Employment Visa Page )
- IC copy
- Original passport of applicant
- If Malaysian national getting married in India: Notary required on single status form and attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs
To avoid any incorrectness in photographs, we recommend you to take the photograph service at our centre at a nominal price.
- Change in Photo Specification
- The photograph must be in color.
- It should be without border.
- It should have a white or light colored background only so that features are distinguishable and in contrast against the background. It should have a close up of your head and top of your shoulders so that your face takes up 70-80% of the photograph.
- It should be in sharp focus and clear.
- It should be of high quality with no ink marks and creases.
- The photograph must show you looking directly at the camera.
- It should be 5 cm X 5 cm. It should show your skin tone naturally.
- It should have appropriate brightness and contrast.
- The photograph should be a recent one not more than 3 months old.
- Photograph can be taken with headgear, The main characteristics of the face must be apparent from the photograph. Chin, nose, eyes and eyebrows must not be covered; the forehead should be uncovered to the extent that the shape of the face is apparent.
- It should be without hat/cap.
- It should be without the applicant's hair tucked behind his/her ears.
- The photograph must show facing square on to the camera, not looking over the shoulder or tilted, and showing both edges of the face clearly.
- It should be taken with uniform lighting and not show shadows or flash reflections on the face and no red eye.
- If wearing glasses the photograph must show the eyes clearly with no flash reflection off the glasses and no tinted lenses (if possible, avoid heavy frames – lighter framed glasses to be worn). Make sure the frame does not cover any part of the eye.
- The photograph must only be visible of applicant (no toys, chair, etc.) looking at the camera with a neutral expression and mouth closed.
- The photograph should not have any staple marks. Scanned & color photocopies will not be accepted.
Please note that the fees / processing charge are non-refundable and non-transferable
The fee can only be paid in cash.
Application Fees :
|S.no||Particulars||Consular Fee(RM)||ICWF(RM)||BLS Fee(RM)||Total fee|
- All fees are non-refundable.
- There is a service fee of RM 3.5 levied per application over and above the High Commission fees.
- Payment can be made by cash.
Please be advised that the estimated processing times are mentioned below. However, the time taken to process an application also depends on the following factors such as; the city in which application was submitted, the city / country where the previous / old passport was issued, your current visa status, etc. The estimated processing time mentioned below does not include the time that the courier company will take to deliver the passport. Please keep in mind that incomplete applications will lead to a delay in the processing of an application, and all applicant(s) are requested to comply with any changes that may occur during this time.
You are requested to make your travel arrangements only after receiving relevant service. BLS/HCI will not be liable for any claims of inconvenience/ penalties, applicant need to make changes in their travel plans owing to the delays and/or any inconvenience caused due to any rejections.
Processing times mentioned do not include transit time by courier from the Collection Centre. Incomplete applications will lead to an increase in processing time and applicants will need to comply with any changes in the procedure that may occur during this time. BLS/HCI would not be responsible for any inconvenience/problems faced due to any rejections or delays.
The processing time for Consular Service applications is one working day excluding the day of submission. Applicants can collect their documents on the third working day from the date of submission between 15:00 – 17:00hrs.
No hand written forms will be accepted
You must submit an application for Single status with the relevant documentation and prescribed fee as listed on the website. The application form can also be accessed by clicking here or download the same by clicking on the relevant form name given below.
EAP Form 2
The forms are in PDF format.
You will need an Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and download these forms.
Please click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To Download a Form:
1. Click on the form link
2. When the form opens, save the form on your computer.
1. Press the right button on your mouse on the required link.
2. Select Save Target As from the list
3. Save the form on your computer.