Recent Search Keywords
Passport For India (from Malaysia)
Please peruse through the important information provided below for applicant(s) submitting an application to the Passport application center in their respective jurisdiction.
As our work is administrative in nature, we are not in a position to guarantee the issuance of a passport or consular document. Issuance of Passport and Consular Document is determined only by the High Commission of India, Malaysia.
Applicants are solely responsible for the applications they submit. Any false documentation or misrepresentation of facts and information in support of their application will have a direct bearing on the decision with regard to their application by the High Commission of India, Malaysia
Processing Time: All applications duly accepted by BLS International are forwarded to High Commission of India, Malaysia. Delivery dates mentioned on the receipt are mentioned as per the service requested and as stipulated by High Commission of India, Malaysia.
Note: Acceptance of applications by BLS does not guarantee the issuance of Passport / Consular related services. BLS is not involved in the process of assessment of consular / passport applications, or their grant, refusal or delays.
The same is under the sole discretion of the High Commission of India, Malaysia
- It is an offence under the Passport Act, 1967 to knowingly furnish false information or suppress material information. Passport facilities can be denied on grounds of suppression of factual information, submission of false particulars, willful damage, tampering of official documents or entries or transferring of passport.
- Your Indian Passport is a valuable document. It should always be either in your own custody or in the custody of a person duly authorized by you. If lost or destroyed, the fact and circumstances should be immediately reported to the nearest Mission and to the local police.
- A photocopy of your Indian Passport should invariably be kept in a safe place, separate from the passport itself. The copies should include the pages showing the personal particulars, validity of the passport, date/place of issue as also the stamp of departure from India, entry in Malaysia and visa issued by the Malaysian authorities
- Your Indian Passport establishes your identity in a foreign country. Hence it is IMPORTANT to have it renewed before the date of expiry. The passport can be renewed up to one year before or after the date of expiry.
- All minors are required to have a separate passport. A child's name will no longer be included in the passport of either of the parents
- Application for issue of passport to minor requires an additional declaration from both the parents.
- On acquiring Malaysian nationality, the Indian passport should be submitted to the nearest Indian High Commission/Consulate for cancellation and return back to the holder
- No consular services are permissible to refugees or their dependents or to those who left India illegally.