Recent Search Keywords
- Talk to Expert +965 22211228
- Email Us: Info.firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Grievance, Click
- New Passport for 10 Years - Renew/Reissue of Passports/Jumbo Passport (60 pages)
- New Passport for Minor below 18 years
- New Passport in lieu of Lost/Damage Passport
- New Passport with Change of Name (Major)
- New Passport with Change of Name (Minor)
- Passport for New Born Baby
- Police Clearance Certificate
- New Passport in lieu of Change of Address, Addition of Spouse Name, ECR Deletion. Exhaustion of Visa Pages
New Passport for Minor below 18 years
- Online passport application form (http://embassy.passportindia.gov.in). (Form Filling services are available in the BLS center)
- After submitting the form online, take a print out of the application.
- Affix recent photograph (size 51mm X 51mm) Passport size having frontal view with both ears clearly visible with plain white background and the dress in preferably in colour offering contrast with background for clarity at designated place. (Photograph services are available at the BLS center).
- Signatures are required to affixed before the Submission Officer of BLS.
- One of the parent must accompany the minor child at the time of application submission. Passports of both the parents must be present.
- To issue passport to a minor child, consent of both the parents in the form of Annexure-'D' is required for the fresh issue as well as for every re-issue of such issued passport. However, the cases of single parents would not be covered under this category, as they have to furnish the Annexure 'C'.
- If one of the parent is presently residing in India/Abroad then Annexure 'D' signed by parent who staying abroad and Annexure 'C' signed by the parent who is accompanying the child is required.
- If parents are divorced then Custody Paper, Divorce Decree and Annexure 'C' signed by the parent who is accompanying the child is required.
- If one of the parent is deceased, copy of death certificate and Annexure-'D' must be signed by the other parent.
- Original passport of the applicant.
- Passport and Civil ID copies of minor applicant and both parents. (Photocopy services are available at the BLS center).
- Applicants who have completed 15 years and applying for 10 years passport must submit 10th Mark sheet.
Processing Time: Application processing at the Embassy of India involves Document Verification, Previous file/Data check and Granting (maximum up to 4-5 working days), after which Police Verification will be initiated (where necessary) at your Present Address in India. Please use Application Reference Number (e.g: xx-xxxxxxxxxx) and your Date of Birth to track your application processing status at https://portal5.passportindia.gov.in/Online/index.html .If the status is shown as “Passport Application is Under Review at Indian Embassy”, it indicates that your application is pending with the respective State Police authorities for verification. Verification status can be checked from the police authorities using the ‘File Number (KUxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)’ sent to the email address provided by you in the Passport application, or with old Passport particulars. Time taken for Police Verification by State Police authorities vary from State to State in India. While it is completed within 5-7 days in some places, it might take up to 30-32 days in other places. After receipt of Clearance from the respective SP Office/Commissioner’s Office, the printing process will begin. After Printing, Lamination and Stamping the new Passport will be handed over (maximum 2-3 working days) to BLS Center for delivery (pick up at the respective Center or despatch by courier, as the case may be).
1. The Applicant must produce Passport, Civil ID or any other related document in original for verification.
2. All copies of documents should be self-attested (sign & date).
3. Additional documents may be needed for verification depending upon the documents submitted.
BLS International offers "Value Added Services" for the Convenience of applicants at centres.