Recent Search Keywords
- Talk to Expert +965 22211228
- Email Us: Info.firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Grievance, Click
- New Passport for 10 Years - Renew/Reissue of Passports/Jumbo Passport (60 pages)
- New Passport for Minor below 18 years
- New Passport in lieu of Lost/Damage Passport
- New Passport with Change of Name (Major)
- New Passport with Change of Name (Minor)
- Passport for New Born Baby
- Police Clearance Certificate
- New Passport in lieu of Change of Address, Addition of Spouse Name, ECR Deletion. Exhaustion of Visa Pages
Police Clearance Certificate
A Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) is normally issued by the Police Station authorities in the concerned State/UT in India under whose jurisdiction an applicant has resided while in India. PCC is usually required to be submitted to foreign government authorities for various purposes, e.g: Residency status, Employment, Long term visa, Immigration, Dependent Visa, etc. A PCC from India may be applied for and obtained in the following ways:Documents Required:
- Online passport application form (http://embassy.passportindia.gov.in). (Form Filling services are available in the BLS center)
- Affix recent photograph (size 51mm X 51mm) Passport size with plain white background and the dress in preferably in colour offering contrast with background for clarity at designated place. (Photograph services are available at the BLS center)
- Signatures are required to affixed before the Submission Officer of BLS.
- Original Passport is required.
- Passport copies of the applicant. (Photocopy services are available at the BLS center).
- After processing of the application in the Embassy (document verification/ passport data verification etc) Police Verification will be initiated at the applicant’s given address in India. Once clear verification report is received from the local police authority in India, a Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) will be printed and dispatched to the applicant.
Application processing at the Embassy of India involves Document Verification, Previous file/Data check and Granting (maximum up to 4-5 working days), after which Police Verification will be initiated (where necessary) at your Present Address in India. Please use Application Reference Number (e.g: xx-xxxxxxxxxx) and your Date of Birth to track your application processing status at https://portal5.passportindia.gov.in/Online/index.html . If your application is pending with the respective State Police authorities for verification, Verification status can be checked from the police authorities using the ‘File Number (KUxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)’ sent to the email address provided by you in the PCC application, or with old Passport particulars. Time taken for Police Verification by State Police authorities vary from State to State in India. While it is completed within 5-7 days in some places, it might take up to 30-32 days in other places. Once clear verification report is received from the local police authority in India, a Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) will be printed and delivered to the applicant.
- Applicant has to come in person.
- The Applicant must produce Passport, Civil ID or any other related document in original for verification.
- All copies of documents should be self-attested (sign & date).
- Additional documents may be needed for verification depending upon the documents submitted.
BLS International offers "Value Added Services" for the Convenience of applicants at centres.