Recent Search Keywords
Note: An additional form needs tobe filled up for the following categories as indicated:
Contact Us Form
- A complete online application form filled, printed, signed and with a valid photo glued.
- Your passport must be valid for minimum 6 months from the date you arrive back from India. All Non-Norwegians (i.e. foreign passport holders) should submit the copy of their residence permit. If an applicant holds dual nationality, then he/she should submit preferably both the passports. If not, should at least submit copy of the second passport. (First & last page, visa pages)
- Note that your passport at the time of submission must hold at least two empty adjacent pages.
- Please note that all incomplete applications will be returned at the expense of the applicant without processing, together with an informative document.
- IF YOUR NAME HAS SCANDINAVIAN ALPHABETS, THEN PLEASE USE THE ENGLISH VERSION OF YOUR NAME MENTIONED IN THE LAST LINE OF THE PASSPORT. ( Ø IS OE, Æ IS AE AND Å IS AA).
- Online Visa application form duly filled and signed by the applicant Click here.
- Passport (passport must be valid for minimum 6 months from the date you arrive back from India. Note that your passport at the time of submission must hold at least two empty pages). All Non-Norwegians (i.e. foreign passport holders) should submit the copy of their residence permit. If an applicant holds dual nationality, then he/she should submit preferably both the passports. If not, should at least submit copy of the second passport (First & last page, visa pages).
- Photograph (colored with white background and 50 * 50 mm in size) click here
- Telefax for visa clearance for non ethnic Norwegian (birth place indifferent country or holds previous nationality or has different nationality)
- Visa fees (you can pay by credit card at our office or a bank transaction receipt)
- Letter from 'Business' or 'Employment' visa holder's company requesting for visa to the family members. In case the 'Business' or 'Employment' visa is already issued then copy of visa is also needed.
- For sports teams and sports persons: Letter from the sponsoring sports authority holding the sport event in India.
- Study of Yoga, Vedic culture, Indian system of music and dance etc.: Invitation letter (Note that we do not accept messages by emails) from a recognised Indian Institution mentioning the purpose and duration of your stay in India.
IF THE APPLICANT IS REPRESENTING A LOCAL NORWERGIAN BASED OR INTERNATIONAL BASED ORGANISATION IN INDIA FOR MEETINGS/RESERACH/GOVERNMENTAL DEALINGS AND SO ON, THEN A LETTER FROM A LOCAL NORWEGIAN COMPANY IS ALSO REQUIRED STATING THE REASON WHY THE APPLICANT IS APPLYING FOR THE VISA AND THE REASON FOR TRAVELLING TO INDIA AND FURTHER STATING THAT THE LOCAL EXPENSES BORNE IN THIS TRIP WILL BE GUARANTEED BY THE LOCAL NORWEGIAN COMPANY/ORGANISATION.
Note: APPLICANTS WHO DO NOT HOLD NORWEGIAN PASSPORTS, ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A COPY OF THE PROOF OF RESIDENCE, SUCH AS, RESIDENCE PERMIT CARD ISSUED BY UDI/ CONFIRMATION OF REGISTRATION (FROM SKATTETATEN)(THIS IS BOATTEST IN ENGLISH VERSION)/ REGISTERING BEVIS FOR EEA CITIZENS ISSUED BY THE POLICE. THIS IS A MANDATORY DOCUMENT THAT THE EMBASSY REUIRES AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION.