- A complete online application form filled, printed, signed and with a valid photo glued.
- Your passport must be valid for minimum 6 months from the date you arrive back from India. All Non-Norwegians (i.e. foreign passport holders) should submit the copy of their residence permit. If an applicant holds dual nationality, then he/she should submit preferably both the passports. If not, should at least submit copy of the second passport. (First & last page, visa pages)
- Note that your passport at the time of submission must hold at least two empty adjacent pages.
- Please note that all incomplete applications will be returned at the expense of the applicant without processing, together with an informative document.
- IF YOUR NAME HAS SCANDINAVIAN ALPHABETS, THEN PLEASE USE THE ENGLISH VERSION OF YOUR NAME MENTIONED IN THE LAST LINE OF THE PASSPORT. ( Ø IS OE, Æ IS AE AND Å IS AA).
- Online Visa application form duly filled and signed by the applicant Click here.
- Passport (passport must be valid for minimum 6 months from the date you arrive back from India. Note that your passport at the time of submission must hold at least two empty pages). All Non-Norwegians (i.e. foreign passport holders) should submit the copy of their residence permit. If an applicant holds dual nationality, then he/she should submit preferably both the passports. If not, should at least submit copy of the second passport (First & last page, visa pages).
- Photograph (colored with white background and 50 * 50 mm in size) .. If you are going to apply personally at Our center then we can take the photo for an additional cost of Nok 95,-
- Telefax for visa clearance for applicants who are not born in Norway(Or if Born in Norway but holding some other Nationality or Dual Nationality).
- Visa fees (you can pay by credit card at our office or a bank transaction receipt)
- Admission letter signed by the Director, International Students Centre or by the International Students Advisor of a recognized Universities/institutions/ colleges in India along with duration of the academic course of study (scanned, fax and messages by e-mail are not accepted).
- Proof having deposited tuition fee.
- Letter from the Norwegian Institute/Organisation/School confirming that the applicant is a current student and is travelling to India for the Study Course (if applicable)
- Proof showing that the applicant has a minimum amount of US $ 1000 if the duration of the course is less than one year and US $ 2000 if the duration of the course is one or more than one year, ready and available to meet his/her day to day expenses. or a Letter from Lånekassa (in English).
- All applicants applying for a Student Visa need to Write a declaration stating that, They will not be taking up any job/or will earn any Income during the Study period in India. (Medical Students need also to state that They will not be earning any Money in India and will not be undertaking any Surgical activities during the study period)