- Intern Visa is issued to foreign nationals intending to pursue internship in Indian companies, educational institutions and NGOs. Following are the documentation requirement for Intern Visa.
- IF YOUR NAME HAS SCANDINAVIAN ALPHABETS, THEN PLEASE USE THE ENGLISH VERSION OF YOUR NAME MENTIONED IN THE LAST LINE OF THE PASSPORT. ( Ø IS OE, Æ IS AE AND Å IS AA).
- Online Visa application form duly filled and signed by the applicant 2. Passport (passport must be valid for minimum 6 months from the date you arrive back from India. Note that your passport at the time of submission must hold at least two empty pages). All applicants holding other than Norwegian Passport (i.e. foreign passport holders) should submit the copy of their residence permit. If an applicant holds dual nationality, then he/she should submit preferably both the passports. If not, should at least submit copy of the second passport (First & last page, visa pages).
- Photograph (colored with white background and 50 * 50 mm in size) .If you are going to apply personally at Our center then we can take the photo for an additional cost of Nok 95,-
- Visa fees (you can pay by credit card at our office or through Bank Transfer in our account).
- Letter of Invitation for Internship from Organisation in India clearly stating :
- Name and Address of the Organisation in India
- Name of Intern
- Address/Location of work place where the intern will work
- Period of Internship
- Nature of Internship
- Details of Stipend/Living Expenses/Boarding and Lodging details and other Benefits offered to Intern(If no benefits or Stipend is offered then this needs to be stated clearly)
- The Letter of Invitation needs to be on an official letter head, signed and stamped.
- If an applicant is a Student in Norway, a letter from the University is required where in the university confirms that the Student will be doing Internship from India (If it is a part of the study program then details of the Program).
- Signed Declaration from the applicant stating that he/she is not going to earn any salary (but if a Stipend is offered, then please state the amount of stipend that will be paid as part of the Living Expense) in India and will be doing Internship from -name of the Organisation.
- If the Intern is responsible for paying for his/her daily expenses/Boarding and lodging, then the Intern needs to attach a copy of his/her financial Bank statement as proof of finances or a Letter from Lånekassa.
- Grant of Intern Visa to foreigners intending to pursue internship in NGOs and some other specified categories will be subject to prior clearance and hence would take more time for being processed. Applicants need to apply well in advance of actual commencement of the programme.
- Earning form internship of the foreign national with the Indian companies/educational institutions/NGOs will be subject to Indian Income tax regulations.