Recent Search Keywords
Note: An additional form needs tobe filled up for the following categories as indicated:
Contact Us Form
- A complete online application form filled, printed, signed and with a valid photo glued.
- Your passport must be valid for minimum 6 months from the date you arrive back from India. All Non-Norwegians (i.e. foreign passport holders) should submit the copy of their residence permit. If an applicant holds dual nationality, then he/she should submit preferably both the passports. If not, should at least submit copy of the second passport. (First & last page, visa pages)
- Note that your passport at the time of submission must hold at least two empty adjacent pages.
- Please note that all incomplete applications will be returned at the expense of the applicant without processing, together with an informative document.
ALL THE APPLICANTS TRAVELLING ON TOURIST VISA TO INDIA, IN ADDITION TO THE ONLINE FORM, NEED TO NECESSARILLY FILL UP THE TOURIST VISA UNDERTAKING FORM FOR PROFESSIONALS (Click here to download ).
- IF YOUR NAME HAS SCANDINAVIAN ALPHABETS, THEN PLEASE USE THE ENGLISH VERSION OF YOUR NAME MENTIONED IN THE LAST LINE OF THE PASSPORT. ( Ø IS OE, Æ IS AE AND Å IS AA).
- Online Visa application form duly filled and signed by the applicant Click here.
- Passport (passport must be valid for minimum 6 months from the date you arrive back from India. Note that your passport at the time of submission must hold at least two empty pages).All Non-Norwegians (i.e. foreign passport holders) should submit the copy of their residence permit. If an applicant holds dual nationality, then he/she should submit preferably both the passports. If not, should atleast submit copy of the second passport. (First & last page, visa pages)
- Photograph (colored with white background and 50 * 50 mm in size) click here
- Telefax for visa clearance for non ethnic Norwegian (birth place in different country or holds previous nationality or has different nationality)
- Visa fees (you can pay by credit card at our office or a bank transaction receipt)
If you are travelling to any neighboring countries, you should enclose copy of the copies of the tickets with each application. If you are applying for Multiple entries, then a detailed letter addressed to the Embassy the reason behind applying for multiple entries.
Application for children
- Parent Declaration, which is listed in our website, should be signed be filled along with the applications of children below the age of 15.
- All children need their own passport and their own visa.
- The Parents of Children need to attach a birth Certificate/Fodsels attest With the Application of the minor children as Proof of relationship.
Journalists & professionals
Note that Journalists who apply for a tourist visa will have to fill in the visa type as Journalist Visa and mention the purpose of visit to be Tourism . The fee to be paid is Journalist Visa fee only. (We follow this as per the instructions of the Indian Embassy, Oslo.)
The applicants who are photographers, media professionals (other than journalists) and freelancers going for toursim should also apply for Journalist Visa.
Applications under Journalist Visa (going for holidays) needs to submit an undertaking that the trip is only for tourism and will not take part in activities related to their profession, while applying for Visa. The format for this undertaking is also listed in our website.
Note: APPLICANTS WHO DO NOT HOLD NORWEGIAN PASSPORTS, ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A COPY OF THE PROOF OF RESIDENCE, SUCH AS, RESIDENCE PERMIT CARD ISSUED BY UDI/ CONFIRMATION OF REGISTRATION (FROM SKATTETATEN)(THIS IS BOATTEST IN ENGLISH VERSION)/ REGISTERING BEVIS FOR EEA CITIZENS ISSUED BY THE POLICE. THIS IS A MANDATORY DOCUMENT THAT THE EMBASSY REUIRES AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION.