Leading player in global visa, passport & citizen services Technology enabled specialty service provider for government and diplomatic missions worldwide 16+ yrs.of Global Experience BLS operates Over 12,287 visa application centres for 46 clients goverments across 66 countries, having processed over +52 million applications to date and counting with a staff force of 15k employees and associates,
Recent Search Keywords
Indian Passport, Visa Application Center, Singapore
Years of Global Experience
Countries of Operations
Indian nationals holding Singapore issued “Work permit” may submit the application during working days without an appointment.
All Indian nationals with valid Singapore resident permits may submit the application during working days without an appointment ( Limited to 50 applications per day). Please note that preference will be given to appointment holders and applicants without an appointment will be accommodated only as and when possible.
All Applicants (Passport/Consular/OCI) may please note that applicant(s) will be allowed to submit his/her application form at the two BLS Centres with online appointment only except for those submitting under Tatkaal category.
2. All Visa Applications are accepted without appointment.
3. For submission under Tatkaal category, no appointment is required and applicant may just walk-in to either of the BLS Centres between 09:00 AM - 1:00 PM. Please be advised that Tatkaal (emergency) fee is applicable for all Tatkaal Services.
4. Online appointment with BLS international may be booked at https://www.blsindia.sg/bookappointment.php preferably between 10:00-10:30 AM on any working day.
5. For all the BLS issues related to submission, processing, status of application submitted and collection procedures, please contact M/s BLS International at :
Email ID - firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number - +6584020819
All applicants are hereby informed that there are certain individuals charging exorbitant amount of money in exchange of Appointments. Please be informed that BLS does not charge or encourage any such Fees. Applicants are advised to report any such instances to the BLS Center Supervisor or Manager.
Advisory - Phone/e-mail scam by impersonation, targeting Indian nationals
There has been a recent spate of cases involving victims who received phone calls / e-mails from scamsters claiming to be officials of Ministry of Manpower (MOM) / Immigration and Check Points Authority (ICA) / Singapore Companies offering jobs to Indian nationals.Read More...
Transfer of visa is temporarily suspended. Applicants intending to travel to India have to apply for new visa. We do not process or render services for E-Visa, which is directly processed by Govt. of India, through their official website. Any company posing to be BLS or otherwise, promising to render service on E-Visa should not be entertained and reported to your respected Mission/Post.
Updates and Notices
Welcome to our website
BLS International Services Ltd. is a trusted partner to the High Commission of India, Singapore for managing the administrative function of their passport & visa application process. Applicants are solely responsible for the application they submit. Any false information or mis-representation of facts and incomplete / invalid supporting documents, will have a direct bearing on the decision with regards to issuance of passport or visa by the High Commission.
How to apply
Following are the steps involved in applying for an Indian Visa/Passport From Singapore
- Go through the guidelines and the list of the documents required for an Indian visa / passport thoroughly.
- Fill-up the respective application form. For visa, online application can also be made.
- Attach your recent colour passport size photograph on the form.
- Put your signatures on the form in the designated places.
- Visit the BLS Indian passport & visa applicaton center with all your documents and application form.
- Submit the application at the submission counter in the center.
- Processing Working Days are from the Next Day of submission for All Services
- Passports, Identity Card, Re-entry Permit are required for all kind of Passport and Visa Services.
- Physical Presence of Applicant is mandatory for all services except for child below 5 years of age.