Student visa - requirements & details
This is issued for the duration of the course for those students who want to persue regular academic course in India. The students should submit proof of admission to an educational institution recognized by the Government of India.
Requirements for a student visa
It is issued for attending conferences / seminar / meetings in India. A letter of invitation from the organizer of the conference is to be submitted along with the visa application besides copies of various clearances obtained from the Government of India. Delegates coming to attend conferences may combine tourism with attending conference.
- Please read General Instructions of Visa https://www.blsindia.sg/visa.php
- Visa application has to registered on the link https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa under Regular Visa application. After saving the application a print out of the application should be signed by the applicant. Fax Form for Visa needs to submitted along with Visa application for all Non-Singapore National.
- Visa Application Form should be completely filled and signed by the applicant.
- Photocopy of the passport bio- page and Original passport with validity at least six months beyond the Validity of visa.
- Minimum two visa blank pages should be available to stamp the visa.
- 1 latest white background passport size photograph. Photograph should be taken less than 6 months
- The students should submit proof of admission to an educational institution recognized by the Government of India.
- Travel Itinerary.
- Proof of Payment of Fees.
- All applicants applying for visa must bring passport copy and IC copy (NRIC, Re-entry permit, EP, S Pass or work-permit)
- Visa applicants are advised to submit their previous cancelled passport along with existing valid passport while processing the visa application at BLS centres.
Fee schedule for student visaBLS Service Fee SGD 14.29 Visa Fees and Processing Time
For service-related queries and to check the application status please Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org