Damaged Passport - requirements & details
- Applicants are requested to follow their old passport details during the form filling time (Name, parents and spouse name should be same sequence same as old passport).
- If you wish to make any changes supporting documents are required during the submission of application.
- Please note when you are making any correction or changes it is mandatory to make remarks in the application when you fill the passport online form.
- Applicant physical presence for 5 years and above is mandatory
- Completely filled Passport renewal application form
- One recent coloured photograph (51*51 mm) in white background.
- Original Passport less than one year validity/ Exhaust with pages/ Any addition or change in details in the current passport will fall in this category.
- Clear Copy of valid Singapore IC ( PR/EP/Spass/Work permit/DP) is required.
If the applicant is PR, clear copy of PR card and valid re-entry permit are required.
- Processing time is subject to clearance and NO TATKAL service is available.
- Singapore residency copy is required ( EP/S Pass/DP/ PR/LTV)
- Endorsement of Spouse Name - Marriage Certificate issued by Registrar of marriage or any kind of photo affidavit is required along with Spouse passportcopy if they have any
- Change of Address - Proofs like Aadhar Card Copy/Voter Id / Driving License / Nationalised bank Passbook Copy/ BSNL & MTNL & EB latest bills in the name of the applicant if they have any other proof it should be verified at the counter
- Address change for new born or minor below 15 years passport can only be taken either from Father or Mother Passport copy only
- Change of surname after marriage, Marriage certificate along with spouse passport copy is required.
- Any change in Given Name - Gazette Change in India is required.
- Any endorsements/valid visas has be to specifically informed to the counter staff upon submission.
- Online Passport Application Form
- Application verification and scrutiny will happen only at submission counter.
Any applications can be rejected while submission due to incorrect or incomplete documentation.
Once passport application is submitted passport cannot be withdrawn unless its an emergency exception.
- Passport Copy
- If one of the parents is holding a foreign passport, he/she has to produce a letter along with the minor application stating they have not submitted any application for foreign citizenship for their child. Also signed Annexure D needs to be submitted - for Annexure D click here.
|Passport Service||Fee in SGD|
|Damaged Jumbo Passport||238|
|Lost Jumbo Passport||238|
|Fresh Passport Minor (up to 15 Years ) - 36 Pages||71|
|Fresh Passport Jumbo - For Adult||138|
|Police clearance certificate||37|
BLS Service charge is SGD 10.80/- C
|Normal Process||subject to clearance|
|Processing time of all applications is decided by the HCI Singapore. BLS International has no involvement in the decision-making process of the HCI.|
For service-related queries and to check the application status please Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org