NRI certificate - requirements & details
To obtain an NRI Certificate you would need the following documents:
- Applicants have to come in person to apply for NRI
- Applicants have to bring employers letter mentioning period of stay in Singapore (Issued not less than 6 months) or Singapore Blue NRIC
- Original Passport to be submitted along with application. For the evidence of FIRST ENTRY into Singapore applicant must submit previous passports.
- Applicants need to have resided in Singapore for more than 6 months to obtain NRI status.
- Copy of IC and Passport is required.
- Processing time is 3 to 5 working days.
- Online Application Form for NRI certificate
SGD 10.80 is BLS service charge
For service-related queries and to check the application status please Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org