EMPLOYMENT VISA - REQUIREMENTS & DETAILS
It is issued to skilled and qualified professionals or persons who are engaged or appointed by companies, organizations, economic undertakings as technicians, technical experts, senior executives etc.
Requirements for a employment visa
- Chinese national applicants applying for Business visa and employment visa is required to fill some additional forms which is available at BLS centres.
- Please read General Instructions of Visa https://www.blsindia.sg/visa.php
- Visa application has to registered on the link https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa under Regular Visa application. After saving the application a print out of the application should be signed by the applicant. Fax Form for Visa needs to submitted along with Visa application for all Non-Singapore National.
- Visa Application Form should be completely filled and signed by the applicant.
- Photocopy of the passport bio- page and Original passport with validity at least six months beyond the Validity of visa.
- Minimum two visa blank pages should be available to stamp the visa.
- All applicants applying for visa must bring passport copy and IC copy (NRIC, Re-entry permit, EP, S Pass or work-permit)
- 1 latest white background passport size photograph. Photograph should be taken less than 6 months.
- Applicant must be working in Singapore for more than 2 years. A documentary evidence for the same has to be produced along with application ( Previous IC Copies/ Employment letter from current employer for more than 2 years/Experience letter from previous employer stating the duration of work )
- Applicants are required to submit proof of contract/employment/engagement signed by both parties (i.e. employee and employer). Income must be more than 16.25 Lakhs INR per annum. It is to be noted that salary mentioned in INR only.
- Company Letter from India should mention Name, designation, Job title, Place of posting and Duration.
- Company Letter from Singapore should mention Name, designation, Job title, Place of posting and Duration.
- Certificate of incorporation. (Certificate given by the government of India to the Indian Company)
- Highest educational certificate.
- Experience Certificate.
- Resume/CV of the applicant.
- Visa applicants are advised to submit their previous cancelled passport along with existing valid passport while processing the visa application at BLS centres.
Fee schedule for employment visaBLS Service Fee SGD 14.29 Visa Fees and Processing Time
For service-related queries and to check the application status please Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org