Intern Visa - requirements & details
Requirements for a intern visa
- Please read General Instructions of Visa https://www.blsindia.sg/visa.php
- Visa application has to registered on the link https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa under Regular Visa application. After saving the application a print out of the application should be signed by the applicant.
- Fax Form Visa Fax Form for Visa needs to submitted along with Visa application for all Non-Singapore National
- Visa Application Form should be completely filled and signed by the applicant.
- Photocopy of the passport bio- page and Original passport with validity at least six months beyond the Validity of visa.
- Minimum two visa blank pages should be available to stamp the visa.
- All applicants applying for visa must bring passport copy and IC copy (NRIC, Re-entry permit, EP, S Pass or work-permit)
- 1 latest white background passport size photograph. Photograph should be taken less than 6 months.
- Letter of Offering Internship from India mentioning the internship period/salary drawn for Internship /location from NGO / Indian Company / Educational Institution
- Undertaking letter from Singapore Company / Institution mentioning the internship program in India wherever its applicable
- Foreigners intending to pursue Internship in Indian Companies, Educational Institutions and NGOs subject to usual checks and formalities and subject to the following conditions :
- The period of visa to be restricted to the duration of the Internship programme or one year, whichever is less.
- The Intern Visa will be granted immediately after completion of Graduation / Post Graduation but the gap between the completion of Graduation / Post Graduation and the commencement of the internship should not be more than one year.
- Visa to be granted on the basis of a letter from the Indian company/ Educational Institution / NGO concerned, sponsoring the foreign national for the internship programme and clearly indicating the period of internship.
- In case the internship is in a company, the foreign national being sponsored for internship should draw a minimum remuneration of Rs.3.60/- lakhs per annum. There will be no minimum salary limit in the case of internship in Educational Institutions and NGOs.
Fee schedule for intern visaBLS Service Fee SGD 14.29 Visa Fees and Processing Time
For service-related queries and to check the application status please Email us at email@example.com