CONFERENCE VISA - REQUIREMENTS & DETAILS
Requirements for a conference visa
It is issued for attending conferences / seminar / meetings in India. A letter of invitation from the organizer of the conference is to be submitted along with the visa application besides copies of various clearances obtained from the Government of India. Delegates coming to attend conferences may combine tourism with attending conference.
- Please read General Instructions of Visa https://www.blsindia.sg/visa.php
- Visa application has to registered on the link https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa under Regular Visa application. After saving the application a print out of the application should be signed by the applicant. Fax Form for Visa needs to submitted along with Visa application for all Non-Singapore National.
- Visa Application Form should be completely filled and signed by the applicant.
- Photocopy of the passport bio- page and Original passport with validity at least six months beyond the Validity of visa.
- Minimum two visa blank pages should be available to stamp the visa.
- All applicants applying for visa must bring passport copy and IC copy (NRIC, Re-entry permit, EP, S Pass or work-permit)
- 1 latest white background passport size photograph. Photograph should be taken less than 6 months.
- A letter of recommendation from Singapore company stating the reason for travel.
- A clearance letter from Nodal Ministry of Government of India.
- Letter from Host Organization inviting to attend conference. (In case of Political and Scientific Conferences, approval from competent Indian Ministry is required for the Conference).
- Confirmed Flight Ticket.
- Visa applicants are advised to submit their previous cancelled passport along with existing valid passport while processing the visa application at BLS centres.
To be Noted for China Nationals:
- Specific individual approval of MHA has been waived off. However the MHA, MEA approval letters for specific event, along with invitation letter is mandatory.
- Date of entry into India should not be earlier than seven days from the date of issue of the visa
- Processing time for Conference Visa applications will be minimum 15 working days (so applications to be submitted accordingly)
Fee schedule for conference visaBLS Service Fee SGD 14.29 Visa Fees and Processing Time
For service-related queries and to check the application status please Email us at email@example.com