Tourist visa - requirements & details
Requirements for a tourist visa
- Please read General Instructions of Visa https://www.blsindia.sg/visa.php
- Visa application has to registered on the link https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa under Regular Visa application. After saving the application a print out of the application should be signed by the applicant. Fax Form for Visa needs to submitted along with Visa application for all Non-Singapore National
- Visa Application Form should be completely filled and signed by the applicant.
- Photocopy of the passport bio- page and Original passport with validity at least six months beyond the Validity of visa.
- Minimum two visa blank pages should be available to stamp the visa.
- All applicants applying for visa must bring passport copy and IC copy (NRIC, Re-entry permit, EP, S Pass or work-permit)
- 1 latest white background passport size photograph. Photograph should be taken less than 6 months.
- The validity of a tourist visa cannot be extended.
- Restricted places of travel to be highlighted (Sikkim, Mundgod (Bangalore), Port Blair).
- Visa applicants are advised to submit their previous cancelled passport along with existing valid passport while processing the visa application at BLS centres.
- if the applicant is 21 years old or below and held an Indian passport before, needs to produce a copy of his/her canceled Indian passport and surrender certificate while submitting the visa application.
- If the applicant is a minor, both parents' passport and IC copies are required along with the application
If the applicant is working as Maid in Singapore
- Undertaking letter for Maid's visit by the employer
- Last 03 months bank statement
- Previous cancelled passport
- Confirmed round trip air ticket
Minor Applicanta- in case if one of the parents is not travelling, a NOC needs to submit by the non-travelling parent. b- In case of parents is divorced /Custody - Copy of divorce decree/custody document issued by the courts needs to be attached along with the visa application. Note: All Non - Singaporean Passports will take 6 to 7 Working days for India Visa and is subject to approval from respective authorities from applicant's home country.
Fee schedule for tourist visaBLS Service Fee SGD 14.29 Visa Fees and Processing Time
For service-related queries and to check the application status please Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org